Friday 25 February 2011

25th of feb 2011





Today is a happy day 4 me..^^
peace ^^

because today is my lovely Daddy birthday ..
phew phit ...
i'm so excited ..
because we will celebrated at ** JIU LONG TANG **
yummy yummy  ^^

i waked up ..finished prepared..
then i went city plaza ,my fren saloon ,wash hair..
hoho...
i hate my hair oily...n i lazy wash by myself..

then i went home n met v my mummy them..
oh no..
my mum told me a bad news about their friend was pass away..
haiz.
A MI TUO FO..安息吧。。。uncle..

then v heading to as mall for bought my daddy 's present
erm..i bought a branded's clothe for my daddy n my dear ^^
although is damn expensive..but i happy =)

but today i felt dizzy when i shopping..
i felt that i want faint d...
i quickly told my mummy that i felt dizzy ....
i sit down n rest a while..i felt better jor ..luckily din't faint at shopping center...
i want take a good care for myself ^^

about 6 sumthing ...v oso went back home d...
i gave my daddy the present..
he was so happy..
thats y i m so happy too ~
=) weeee~

i oso went back my house to change a nice dress , make up then go fetch my dear to attend my daddy 's dinner..
wow...
my relative them also attend...
although not a big party...but thats is enough to me n my family..
WE R HAPPY FAMILY =)

around 10 sumthing
v finished our dinner d...then all oso went back home d...
^^
a nice dinner i have tonite ^^

** HERE HAVE SOME PIC **
take a view =)

                  
    ( my lovely daddy & mummy ..love them always )




           ( hoho ....elvy is here )




       ( lovely dear & me )

( i dunno why i like this pic so much...especially my mouth )  





                                    
                                                       ( yan jie jie ,me & jia jia )




                                           ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DADDY ..LOVE YOU )




                       (hoho...love daddy mummy so much larr...
                         happy birthday to you ,happy birthday to you ,
                         happy birthday to my daddy , happy birthday to you **)




I wish my daddy happy & stay healthy & good luck forever...
I wish my mum & my family too ...
* ah shan love you all so much * muacks....~





A good news here...
my fren ,a girl who name XXX
i wanna congratz to her...
becos she n her husband going to marry soon..
i wish u n ur husband happy n blissfull forever ^^
although v long time dint join together d..
but ..u re alwayz my fren..
must hang fuk o ...^^
muacks....**

*today my babe less kick me..
babe....
u listen to mummy...must move more...cnt be lazy...
must let mummy feel u ...
my little prince...
we love u ..^^*^^

oh no ..nw already 2am d..
oh no...
going to sleep d...
good nite...^^
good nite babe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment