Sunday 27 February 2011

26th & 27th of Feb 2011

26th of Feb 2011

just now me n dear & xiao yong them go watched movie..
*I AM NUMBER FOUR *
wow............
wat a nice movie i watched just now..
really nice.
amazing <3 

i like the story line of that movie..
although some part of tat movie i cant watch..
because some scene got 'monster' act nt monster la..is like...have vy horrible's face..
cant scare my babe....hoho..
bt when i in the cinema my babe owayz move inside my stomach..haha..
so cute la...^^ 
i get shock a few time...mayb my babe oso get shock too...
sorry ...mummy geh bao bei...love u alot..sayng syang ~
=)


the main character so handsome la...oh no..i fall in love again...hohooh....
but  i most like the girl....cool man...she is hot!!! she is cool!!!!

i like this part the most <3 ^^


before that  i saw from fb many ppl post on their status that this movie vy nice..
finally i watchted d...
wooray ...
i hope this movie to be continue ^^=)

27th of Feb 2011

today was a boring day ..
=(
i m sad ..
i m worry ..
i m afraid...
T.T

after woke up i finished my stuff then i went back to my house find my mummy.
becos she want to bring me to c doctor..
** gurl problem **

i really worry abt it n afraid...
although that doctor is said nothing ..
but...
haiz..

god please bless me...~

i want a healthy body !!!!

mayb i really think so much d..
recently i like to simply think ...
oh no.i know that is a bad behavior of me..
i should not to think so much n negative way ..

sumtime really feel that i getting crazy ..

ELVY SOON 
PLEASE BE POSITIVE!!!!!!

must change the bad bahavior &
be happy always....!!!
=)

i know i can do it !!! 

tomorrow want go KMC check again..
hoho...
cn c my little prince d....
so happy ~

many ppl said tat i fat jor......
ya i know la..
lol....
but pregnant is like tat geh mah...
so i dont care...
just wait n c!!! 
hoho~

i swear i will do it when the time is rite!!



EVERYONE,

BE HAPPY ALWAYS...

INCLUDE YOU!!

ELVY SOON LI SAN ^^ <3


No comments:

Post a Comment