Saturday 9 April 2011

5th of april 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~TO ~ME~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...~^^ =)

hoho..
i had many wish ....hahaha...
shh..~~
cant say out !!
just keep inside my heart...like that just cn achieve !! ^^

actually this year birthday really just like normal day ..
nothing special...

I WANT TO THX ALL MY FREN WHO WISH ME ON FACEBOOK /MSG ...
THX ALOT ..
HEART <3

n i want to thx my sister them give me the present ..^^
thx alot..
although i dunno why they like to present me this kind of thing..
the second year i received condom as my present..hahah
**( i think they need to use more )**hiak hiak...
( this is the present they gave me...^^ shreen tan ,may lim,shi jie jie, anie ....THX )^^

many people asked me how i celebrated my birthday v my dear ..n wat he gave me ..??
hahahah...
the ans is ..
( 2 eggs)..mean NOTHING
but i dont care...becos i told he i dont want any present ..
how good r me..haha..

this year i just want make it simple.^^( after i give birth..my babe come out d..everyday oso special for us..)^^=)
he brought me to Samila restaurant had our dinner...^^
although i dont have appetite but i ordered porridge as my dinner..
its nice <3

6th of april..
my mum n dad brought me went to same restaurant had our dinner..^^
nice..<3
love the feeling when taking dinner/lunch/supper/afternoon tee v family <3
i love them so much...







a nice dinner for me...a nice birthday 4 me in this year 2011..
i believe that next year next next year next next year  each year next sure will be more wonderfull n nice <3

heart my mummy..daddy..jie jie...dear ..my frens...so much..

last...
FAMILY IS MOST IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE...
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH..
FOREVER <3
NOTHING CAN REPLACE IT !!!

WE MUST HAPPY FOREVER..<3

** already one month d...my mum sound still not yet recover ...
god..please bless her.faster recover....T.T 
hope my mum faster recover n get a healthy voice back...
i want u have a healthy body ...
i want my mummy ,daddy, my dear ,me,babe healthy forever until old...^^=) **

No comments:

Post a Comment