Saturday 16 April 2011

penang 12-13 of april 2011




last few day i went to penang v my hubby & xiao yong & gf lo...
i very enjoyed there..
love love <3
many ppl go thai lo...hahha ...
i cant go there play ..so v decided went to penang makan makan...^^

lets the pic do a talk ~




















v went to there stayed one night..
me n dear dont want waste money for  rent hotel ..
so v decided go stayed my cousin house...
^^
v went penang eat, walk , singing, watched 3d movie...
thats is my 1st time watched 3d movie..
erm..
i not felt nice ...
i prefer normal more..~

but the movie v watched very nice...vy cute..
^^ i love alot...

**RIO**

who havent go watched..
faster go watch it =)

2 day 1 nite trip ..
nice..
n i very happy n enojyed...^^

i think after give birth i just can go travel n play d..
just left 2 month..
time fly like a g6..
so i want take a good care for my self now...
=)
relax this 2 month 1st ...hehe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment