Friday 25 March 2011

25th of MARCH 2011

i'm vy lazy update my blog nerh..
=(

hoho...
already 1 week n more i didnt update my blog d..
my life same as usual..
nthing special lo....weee...;)

my mummy came back from china 1 week ago d..
but a fucking bad news is...
in this week...
she sick serious...cough serious...n no sound at all..
i'm freaking worry about her...

everyday i woke up early n called her ..
she cant talk...(becos no sound)
i sent her to hospital 2 time... i heard my cousin said drink wat drink wat sound will open...i go bought n did it to my mum...n many many ...

finally ...
i brought her to KMC
(1st time is went to PMC (oh no wat a shit hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
then the doctor said tat because she less drink water when at china...

luckily..
this few day she find alot...recover d...
although now her sound still got abit hoarse ...
but i believe than she slowly recover d...
may god bless my mum faster recover...
( i miss her real sound alot...especially the way she scold me..hahhaah )


I LOVE MY MUM , MY FAMILY  SO MUCH....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment