Wednesday 2 March 2011

1st of March 2011

1st of March 2011

say goodbye to Feb..
welcome MARCH...hoho^^
wat i just can say is...time flies..
now already March d...still hav 3 month n more ...
i'm excited with it ^^

i woke up at 7.30am.
vy early rite?
guess ...
why i woke up so early??

because....
want go kmc check...
haiz...

so tired..
but still need to go...

8.30am i reached kmc...
n  do registration ..
the nurse told me that i had to check blood n urine at least 2 time...
i thought just 1 time ..
oh no...
i had to wait at least 4 hour..

oh gosh..
it killed me!!!

my parents had sumthing to do so
they asked me wait at ther alone..T,T
gosh....
luckily i got iphone...
while waiting for my side to play ..

until 11am..
they asked me wait report...
but i realy tired n felt sleepy ..
so i asked my dear come n fetch me back 1st ..

my right hand .( after blood test)

my left hand ( after blood test ) seem like more 'cham'

we went to 8号‘咖哩鱼头’ taking our lunch..
becos i didn't eat whole morning..
feel dizzy...
=(
n i 1st time went to ther.
i like the place..
it look like quite special...
got ' thai' feeling..
hoho..

i miss thailand so much..
i will go ther after i gv birth
**evil laugh**

finished our lunch d.
i oso went back my home 
& slept d...

i slept until 7sumthing ..
then go fetched my dear after work..
xiao yong called us n asked us wanna go for movie anot?
at 1st v rejected jor..
becos dear got costumer tonite..

**ATTENTION **

FOR THOSE MY FREN ...
IF WHO WANT TO CUT HAIR , COLOUR OR ELSE 
CAN FIND MR.ANG YAN ZHANG..
NOW HE GOT WORK AT HIS HOUSE AT NITE 
AFTERNOON OSO GOT ..BT WANT TO APPOINTMENT 1ST( becos he had work in afternoon too)~...
HE HAD 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE D...
SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT ...

SUPPORT SUPPORT ..!!!!
DONT FEEL PAI SEH..HOHO..

if you guys who want find he...
please contact me or he..
or tell me in chat box ,fb (leave comment) oso can =)
0175858823 ( elvy)

**


bt at last they had change time .
so v oso promise them v go v them...
when v reached jitra tat time..
oh gosh!! the movie r not available d...
shit!!!!
so ..no way ..
they decide to play bowling 
hahhhaa..
damn funny..
my dear lose jor..
noob like hell!!! hahahahahha~
1st noob is ANG YAN ZHANG
2nd noob is KHOR JUN YONG 
hahhhhahhahhahah.....
dear kena treat them drink....
**eng kai beli good**


finished the game d..
v oso went back home oi oi d..
hoho..
good nite

** i already know my report d..
erm....my glucose also over that limit..although is lower than before d..
mean that i get diabetes...
oh gosh..
but doctor asked my dont worry..wont influence my babe( this is what i most worried about )
n from now i need to control ..cnt eat too sweet's food, drink d...
mayb is becos of pregnant so glucose will high abit...
i hope is like that!!
hope after i give birth my glucose will normal back..
god please bless me..^^
i want have a good healthy for sure my babe too...
so i will take a good care **

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment