Wednesday 2 March 2011

2nd of March 2011

today
nothing do at all...
boring like hell...

i not enough sleep
=(
pity me...

so i sleep til afternoon..
hoho..

act today i got to work...
but postpone again...
2mr start working d..
i will help my husband mummy in beauty ~

suddenly
i feel that i vyvy scare give birth..
i feel afraid about it ~
how the feel?
iziit vy pain?
i lost confident ..T.T
mayb i should be brave !!
should be confident more..
should confident with my doctor!!

sometime i feel contradiction about it ~

every woman oso need to undergo the proses of it ..
 so i must accept it ~
wat for i still feel afraid!!
I SHOULD BE BRAVE N CONFIDENT!!!
i should trust that i can do it !!!

because of my little prince ..
i will took out my brave n confident !!
this is what i WANT to do!!!

PLEASE
NOT TO SIMPLY THINK ANYMORE!!!

=)

feel tired d...is time to sleep d...
good nite everyone ^^
everyday is a good day for me n my family..
be hapy alwayz ...
oh yea ^^

**suddenly miss my mummy daddy my house so much...haha.
crazy me...
but i more miss my bed...
=( 2mr want go bek my home d...( act i everyday oso at my home) hahhaha **


( look like ** botak shan**haha ~dun get shock when c my pic =)

( look so ugly..bt i like ...hahahhah...wa su ka <3 ..oxyten ..( pimples will gone)
hahaa
我还在青春时期。。。hahahhaah


* my babe
mummy love u ..
 today i nt feeling well again ..
feel dizzy duno why.
it seem like more serious jor..
mayb i online too much d...
i should less online less play game d..
hope i cn do it ^^=)


GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment