Friday 25 March 2011

7 month


erm....
i'm so boring lar....
i stop working d...
not bacause i lazy ...is dear's mum said ...after givebirth just work d...
hhoho...
not my fault =)

now i pregnant i think got 7 month d..
still left 2 month n more ...hoho..
i cn meet my baby boy d..
i'm so happy....!!

although i know be a mother not so easy..
but i will try my best n patience to teach my baby boy ....
i will give he grow up in a good environment ...
mummy love baby <3

21th of march 2011..
one of my fren she give birth d...
so happy when know this news..
hoho....
the baby so cute...

 2 month n more is my turn soon...
i 'm preparing my mood now..
although i duno the pain is til which level..
but...
cos of my baby boy..i willl GAMBATEH !!!!
=)

FEEL SWEET ..^^

love my hubby too ..<3
muacks.......

No comments:

Post a Comment