Sunday 13 March 2011

love


my mummy nw at china..
wednesday she wil come back d..
miss my mummy so much...
when my mummy come back..
i want she cook many delicious food d...
hoho...

love love..

mummy told me that she had bought 4 baby clothes for my babe...
she say vy cute..
yeah yeah..
so happy...

babe babe...
many ppl love u ..
muacks..<3

last 9 dunno why ...
suddenly i serious stomach ache
i dunno why.........
i pain until cant walk cant sit..
really suffer..
but i keep cool down my self..
i know that if i feel panic it will more worst
...
i told my babe cnt let mummy suffer n pain..
must guai guai..
my babe seem like know i talked to him...
slowly slowly i didnt felt pain d...
n i prayed to god..
hope me n my babe healthy n 'ping an '..
becos i really cant describe that pain...
i worry n afraid tat time...

my dear quickly fetched my went to INS
becos tat time quite late d...
many clinic already close..
luckily there still had nurse ...

the nurse helped me check my babe heart beat  n my body..
she said nothing..
everything is normal n ok...
=)

happy back..^^

& now i didnt wear contact lens d..
i will try to wear spec everyday...
if dint going to anywhere...
hoho...

ME N MY CUTE BABE BOY WANT HAVE A GOOD N HEALTHY BODY..

i will protect & take a good care 4 myself n babe ^^

i love he so much....^^=)


i love my mum n dad
i love my family
i love my dear
i love my babe so much...
forever & ever ~~~~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment