Sunday 6 March 2011

6th of March 2010


today is my 2nd day to work..
i waked up around 11 am..
 i dressed up myself ..then go working...

i damn boring ..
but no way..
i no have choice...
i want to learn...
anyway..i felt that study is better than working!!
SERIOUS ....

but i wont regret i choose this way...
i have the  responsibility to take care my babe n let  my future become wonderful ~
so i will try my best to learn n learn..
i believe 1 day i will handle it as well as i can..=)

today mum ( yanzhang's mum ) 's staff teach me alot of thing..
example..
how to use wash face ( basic)
must know the step ...

i feel tat not so tough..
bt message that part..
really omg...
got 28 step..n all i nid to rmb ...
oh gosh..
gambateh larr....

hehe

today is my daddy birthday...
every1 sure feel curious y my dad birthday 2 times...
hahhaa..
becos today is he 英历 birthday..
( i duno hw to explain)
then my mummy plan go to samila restaurant for our dinner..

yummy..
i miss samila chicken chop so much...
i love it ...
hoho <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DADDY <3 LOVE 

more 2 day  my cute mummy want go CHINA for travel d..
lol..
she ah..
really syok la...
hahha...go here go ther...
its ok..
she promise me that she want buy DKNY perfume for me..hoho..
thx mummy..
love alot <3 hahhhaa

wish mummy n my grandmum them 一路顺风。。。

my mum go China 1 week..
so this 1 week i need go back my home for take care my daddy...
i 'm always is a 'hao shun lui.' 孝顺女。。hoho...

this year november my sista go Taiwan ..
this year many ppl go travel..
just left me in as..
its ok....
hahaha....
after i give birth ..i will go travel 996...
lallala..xd

i planing next year go hong kong...
*evil laugh*
一年至少要去一次旅行。。
=)

all my dream i will try my best to achieve it ~
forever n ever..
until i become a old women..
becos i have many dream....<3

love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment