Sunday 13 March 2011

i'm back

i'm back...
^^
i miss my blog =)

this few day ..
i had nothing to do as usual...
so i quite lazy update my blog...
hoho..

me n he had small argument actualy...
becos of small matter..i wont simply think again...
but now already settle..
everything is ok now ...
be happy =)

i went my grandmother 's house stay 1 nite..
i really vy enjoyed when i stayed at ther..
becos my cousin them treat me vy nicely...
my aunty know i like to eat they cook's goreng mihun, delicious food ,satay
they oso cook for me n bought 4 me...
i m glad becos i got so nice cousin..
love them so much....^^thx alot =)

last few day i went flamingo v my buddys...
act quite happy ther...
but at last..
unhappy ending...
=( 
i would not tell at here wat happen is it...
just forget it..

lets the pics do a talk...

( me n agnes ..)




act tat nite still have shreen ,dapfne , shreen mum n many friend..=)

well
i stop at here..
continue my second post ^^ 
weeeeee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment