Sunday 6 March 2011

miss the moment when v spent 2gether =)

MISS THE MOMENT WHEN V SPENT 2GETHER...

let the pics talk about the memories~
<3

( i love drama club so much <3 ) guess which 1 is me ??

( hoho i think this pic whn i form 4 tat time..hahaha )

( bilik media ...v pratice dance for DANCE EVOLUTION )

( ignore my face..so ugly...hahah ....they r my best brother whn i form 4 n 5 ...)

( i stil rmb this pic taked at swynne house whn tuition ..hoho...)

( after form 5...^^ my best sista ...) ebox =)

( v copper tong )

( working time ...city plaza)

( v swynne....hahahaah)

( v yun yun..)

( serious i like this pic ) at xuan gong...hehe

( sexy swynne...hoho...yun yun , surong n me ...weeee <3)

( best sista..many year 's sista ..love thm so much)

( another gang of my sista =) 2010 whn my birthday tat time at mois)

( me shreen ,may ,n lance  <3)


( my 3 bapo) <3

( 2010 ..go langkawi v my sista them )
 (langkawi..v BTC 'sclub sista ..^^ love so much)


(penny jie ,me ,shreen n ting =)

we =)
( may's birthday 2010...at starbox )


( 1st time go kayu v them =) enjoyed ...

( me n shreen )

 ( i believe that v will get drunk again after half year n more..just wait for me all babe =)

 ( oh no..tat nite...rally unforgettable ) star garden

 ( penny jie birthday at xuan gong 2010)
 ( i love clubing so much..so what...!! lol..i vy enjoyed whn dance 2gether v them =) 2010 mist club in k.l
 ( poppy..i think now this clubing already collapse )hoho in kl oso
 ( hahahah me at josee at giant ...kd = kota damansara 2010 )
 ( v my k.l 's fren ...club again ..milk club ...besde mist club...)
 ( wooray ...)
 ( short hair become long hair....hahahhah ...2011 ..new year ...at swynne new's house)
 ( v my dear sista at rock cafe 2011 new year ...seem i getting fat n mature..becos i'm a mama d hoho =)
 ( elain me n swynne <3..2011 rock cafe too)
 ( my big day ...2010 30/12
ELVY SOON

<3

Time realy passes fast ...
unconsciously v have grow up...
& i wanna be mummy soon...


i really miss that moment when spent v them..
i really enjoyed...
although i have long time didn't go out & enjoy v them d...
becos of my little prince now..


but all my sista ...
please...
please wait me...
just gv me half year n more..
BE PATIENT...*evil laugh*
i swear ...
v will enjoy our time again..
it will happy than be4....
becos ELVY SOON appear again d...i cn 'swim ' d..
hahhahaha....~


realy love u all so much..


FRIENDSHIP FOREVER N EVER...
NEVER BE END ~
I HEART U <3
LOVE LOVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment