Tuesday 8 March 2011

my babe boy

SWeeT SWeeT

i feel very sweet now...
because i very love my babe..

my babe seem like vy lazy nor..
less move..
i alwayz told he must owayz move ..cnt be lazy ...
hoho..
prenatal education

i everyday oso will talk v him..
let he feel mum's love..
i realy love he so much..
my babe <3

time passes really fast..
just left 2 month n more....
v all can see my babe d..
i realy happy ...
but i oso feel nervous..

anyway..
because thats is my1st time'
i sure will feel nervous n afraid..
=)
but the feeling is sweet n nice ^^

share sum babe's pic here...^^





babe so cute rite??
=)
nw i non stop imagine..
how the feeling of give birth ?
pain is sure pain d...
bt becos of my babe i will be strong n born a cute & healthy babe ^^
<3
i still will imagine
when my babe cry tat time..
when he sleep tat time...
when i feed he drink milk tat time
when i bring he go travel tat time
....many n many =)
hiak hiak ~

wow..
really happy n sweet ^^

babe...
all of us love u so much..

babe n mummy want gambateh ..
**mummy want natural born nah...
gambateh 2gether..
love love
MY BABE BOY <3*

1 comment: