Tuesday 8 March 2011

8th of March 2011

today i wake up vy early..
7 am ...my parents wake me up ..
then i go washed face n brush teeth ...
simply change a clothe then me n dear fetched my mom to air port..

hoho..
when v reached air port..
dunno why i feel so happy...
hahhaa..mayb i had long time didnt travel d...
its ok ..
anything ...just wait after i give birth =) 

after send my mum to air port...
me ,my dad n my dear ..v decide go to eat 'dim sam'
..
so happy..
although i'm damn sleepy...

** yummy yummy**

finished my breakfast..
i oso go back n sleep 996..
damn sleepy n tired..

when i wake up..
ngam ngam hou...miss agness called me...n ask me go take lunch v them...
anyway i had ntg to do oso...so i hang out v them whole afternun..
we go as mall..then go shreen tan 's house boom..

WE LIKE TO BOOM HER HOUSE..
hahhhhhahaaha....

v 3 gurl chit chat non stop ther..
hahhah
happy happy..

friendship forever...
=)

WISH MY MUMMY N MY GRANDMOTHER THEM 一路顺风。。
enjoy enjoy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment